FlameOFF® FR Clear is a fire retardant coating that is best applied to wooden surfaces and on other natural or synthetic materials.
With FlameOFF® FR Clear, users can benefit from the safety of a fire-resistant coating, with a clear finish that allows materials
to maintain their original colors, appearance, and durability.
This anti-fire technology protects wood and other materials but is also environmentally friendly and non-toxic. FlameOFF® FR Clear
is effective in protecting construction materials from the spread of fire. It maintains the original properties
of the materials used. It is water based, non toxic, and environmentally friendly.
FlameOFF® FR Clear is odorless and lightweight and is easy to apply through spraying, dripping, or padding.
Prolong the life of structures made out of wood and other materials. Reduce fire danger on construction sites, and for long after
projects are completed. Made for commercial, industrial, and residential uses for applicators, architects, building officials,
general contractors, and others.
Tests and certifications were conducted by accredited third-party labs to ensure that this product performs as promised. FlameOFF® FR Clear is compliant to tests and certifications in accordance with:
- ASTM E84/UL723 flame spread and smoke development on Wood
- ASTM D64 13-15 Vertical Flame Resistance
- NFPA 701 for flame propagation of textiles
- NFPA 705 Field Flame Test
- NFPA 260 Cigarette Ignition
- CAN/ ULC-S109 Large Flame and Small Flame
- CCR Title 19, Sec. 1237.1 Flame Resistance
- FAR 25.853 Compartment Interiors
- UFAC 1990 Fabric Classification.
This product is recommended for interior applications and has not been evaluated for long term exterior use.